The true cost of enjoying what could be considered as one of the more famous motorcycle events depends on whether a biker rides the entire trip, tows their pride and joy or has it shipped to the rally. But, according to the latest contest from Law Tigers Motorcycle Lawyers, the cost of this particular motorcycle dream is $16,000.
Along with seven local Sturgis businesses, Law Tigers Motorcycle Lawyers promises one lucky winner a $16,000 prize package with the ‘Stylin’ in Sturgis Sweepstakes’.
Riders wondering where the $16,000 price tag comes from, here is a list of the prizes;
- $2,000 - A week-long motorcycle rental from Black Hills Harley-Davidson
- $1,500 - New helmet, jacket and other accessories from Unknown Industries
- $5,000 - Cabin rental at Glencoe Camp Resort as well as drinks, food and VIP concert tickets
- $2,000 - Shopping spree at Night Rider Jewelry
- $2,000 - An AR15 and a 1911 collector’s gun from Sturgis Guns
The above totals $12,500, with the additional $4,000 in prizes coming in the form of;
- A round-trip air fare courtesy of Law Tigers Motorcycle Lawyers
- Murga Boot Company will make a custom pair of crocodile riding boots for the winner
- Unlimited visits to the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum and Hall of Fame
Bikers who are tempted by an all-expenses paid trip to Sturgis can enter the Stylin’ in Sturgis Sweepstakes contest by heading over to the Facebook page of Law Tigers Motorcycle Lawyers before June 15th.