The press release for this new jacket agrees with an idea of a strong connection between rider and motorcycle jacket.
‘We believe that Roland Sands Design (RSD) Jackets are more than just a motorcycle jacket; they become part of you, part of your journey from one destination to the next,’ the biker design company writes. ‘Styled to inspire you to explore the open road and feel the freedom that only riding a motorcycle can give you.’
Roland Sands Design is a motorcycle, product and apparel company that has its roots in racing, custom bike building and design.
Named ‘The Walker Jacket’ the new apparel from Roland Sands Design (RSD) features a Matte Buffalo leather main body that has a soft and supple feel. This new premium leather also requires very little break in period so it’s comfortable from the start.
This simplistic Café Racer style jacket offers the necessary performance and function to ensure protection, style and fit for all day wear-ability both on and off the bike.
- Genuine, top grain RSD “Matte Buffalo” leather (1.0-1.2mm thickness)
- Classic riding fit with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length and relaxed collar opening
- Zip pockets and cuffs
- Side adjustable waist tabs
- Satin poly lining with custom RSD numbers heat emboss
- Soft lined electronics security pocket
- Stretch mesh cargo stuff pockets
- Armor ready shoulder, elbow and back protector pocket
- Colors: Black, Brown
- Sizes: S – 3XL
Probably one of the best-selling points for the new leather jacket, ‘The Walker’ is being offered at $400 MSRP, promising to be the first of many new key styles that further diversify the RSD apparel product line.