Called the ‘RSD Ginger women’s jacket’, its touted as having a true utilitarian style with just the right amount of femininity.
What takes this jacket back to a classic time of riding is what it’s made of. The RSD Ginger women’s jacket is constructed of premium and authentic British Millerain waxed cotton that is water repellent and has a soft and supple feel, yet offers top-notch protection. The Ginger also has leather accents in the elbow area for increased abrasion resistance.
All this takes riders to time before leather was the go-to material for motorcycle jackets. However, keeping the RSD Ginger women’s jacket firmly in the present, reflective RSD trim details are included for enhanced visibility and safety.
The classic 3/4 length and adjustable waist allow this jacket to be versatile and comfortable. The Ginger has plenty of storage pockets for necessities.
- British Millerain 10.5oz Waxed Cotton
- Classic riding t with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, mid length, and relaxed collar opening
- Genuine leather contrast detail
- Zip front and cuffs
- Plenty of storage pockets
- Side adjustable waist tabs with metal buckle
- Satin poly lining with custom RSD numbers heat emboss
- Soft lined electronics security pocket
- Stretch mesh cargo internal stuff pockets
- Armor ready shoulder, elbow and back protector pockets
The RSD Ginger women’s jacket is available in Black, Ranger and Red, sizes S to 2XL at a MSRP of $500.